William H. Larson
William H. Larson
Bill received his undergraduate degree in business administration and his law degree from the University of South Dakota. While in Law School, Bill was an active member and vice-dean of Delta Theta Pi Law Fraternity and a member of the South Dakota Client Counseling and Negotiations Board. While on this Board, Bill competed and placed in several national competitions.
Bill joined the Klass Law Firm in October of 2006 straight out of law school. He became a partner in the firm in January of 2009. He is a member of the Iowa State, South Dakota State and Nebraska State Bar Associations. Bill is a litigator and his practice is in general civil litigation, with a focus on insurance defense, workers' compensation defense and family law. He has represented insurance companies, businesses and individuals. He is admitted to and actively handles lawsuits and trials in state and workers' compensation courts in Iowa, South Dakota and Nebraska. Bill is a member of the South Dakota Defense Lawyers Association and the Iowa Defense Counsel Association. He is also a member of the Defense Research Institute.
Bill was born and raised in Vermillion, South Dakota. Bill has extensive personal, practical experience with agribusiness and trucking. When not working, his time is spent in various sports activities with his daughter. Bill supports The University of South Dakota Coyote Athletics by attending sporting events and being a sustaining member of the Coyote Howling Pack Athletic Fund.
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- Iowa State Bar Association Member
- Nebraska State Bar Association Member
- South Dakota State Bar Association Member
- South Dakota Defense Lawyers Association
- Iowa Defense Counsel Association
- Defense Research Institute
Areas of Practice
- Personal Injury
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Iowa State Bar Association, Member
- Nebraska State Bar Association, Member
- South Dakota State Bar Association, Member
- Delta Theta Pi Law Fraternity, Member and Vice-Dean
- South Dakota Client Counseling and Negotiations Board, Member